Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Thirteenth Date.

After telling date number 12 that I was too tired to go for coffee, I called my cousin and met up with her. She took me to a bar/lounge to meet up with some of her friends and she mentioned that one of the guys that would be there is cute, tall, successful and single! When we got there there was a group of 6 of her friends. I met him and he was in fact all of the above. We hit it off right away. We were chatting and flirting and it was going great. He was teasing me about living in suburbia and I was bashing his downtown living. We talked about switching places for a week to be able to appreciate the other person's ideas of living. It was then suggested that instead of switching that we should just both stay at his place for a week and then mine for a week so that we are not lonely... My cousin and her friend were staring at us and pointing so we finally turned to them and asked what they were talking about. She said that she bets that we have exchanged numbers already cause we look like we were having such a good time. So I said "actually we haven't exchanged numbers yet but I am moving in with him tomorrow". He smiled and said it was true. We talked until 2 am and then it was time to go. He walked me to my car and asked me for my number. I gave it to him. He didn't call the next day so I figured he was going to do the 3 day rule like some guys like to do. But its been 3 days and he hasn't called. Guess he's not the one either... Bummer... He was a really nice guy that I actually was interested in getting to know.

1 comment: