Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My plan.

I have set up a dreaded jdate account. So far I have not included my picture but I have a feeling that I may have to add it if I want to get to 50 dates and soon! As wonderful as my profile is and as wonderful as I sound in it, for these guys, a picture is worth a thousand words. I have been looking through some of the guys profiles and so far I am not too impressed. Which is either a good thing for my boyfriend or a bad thing for my mom! I am going to try not to be too picky and give everyone who wants a date a chance. Also, I have some friends and family members who are out looking for "nice Jewish guys" to set me up with. I am starting to feel like this might be the craziest thing I have ever decided to do in the name of love! I am also fortunate that my boyfriend is being so supportive of my craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment