Monday, October 12, 2009

My Challenge.

I have agreed to go on 50 dates with Jewish guys. If I am not meant to be with my boyfriend then I am bound to find my soul mate within the 50 dates. I am doing this challenge with an open mind to find a Jewish husband. However, if I do not find one then I will know that my boyfriend is the one and that we are meant to be. I will be dating Jewish guys between the ages of 26 and 32 from my home town. I will not turn anyone down who asks me out or is set up to meet me. I will be open to meeting anyone that thinks he could be the one. I have no idea where I will even begin to find these guys or how long this challenge will take but I think this is the only way I will ever know if my boyfriend and I are meant to be. I will keep you all posted about how the dates go and what the dating scene is like today. I am both excited and terrified! I feel like I have a lot on the line here. But since G-d doesn't want to give me a sign in neon lights, this is the next best idea that I have come up with. So bring on the Jdates!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment