Monday, February 21, 2011

Update 44

So I guess the way my community works is that one person broke my anonymity and disclosed to the group that I lectured that I had a blog. That night I had an insane number of hits on my blog and by the next day I was getting calls and emails from guys that I had blogged about who had seen my blog, read through it and were able to identify themselves and were NOT happy. So I quickly blocked the blog cause I didn't know what else to do... I love writing the blog and got a bunch of emails from people who were quite upset that I blocked it and on the other hand, I don't want to offend people and I don't want everyone in my community to think that I am some mean girl with a burn book! So I am torn.

Valentines Day weekend...
I flew to Florida. On my way I missed a connecting flight due to weather and had to stay over night and the airline didn't even want to pay for my hotel. I made the best of it. I found one of my cousins that lived in that city and hung out with him until my flight the next day. Mean while when I told my bf that I had missed my flight and wasn't coming in until the next day he was so upset. Like more then necessary and I couldn't figure out why. The next morning I arrived in the Miami airport and he made up some story about needing to go pick someone up from the fort Lauderdale airport which I was super annoyed about cause I didn't want to spend V-day with anyone but him. Plus I was super tired and irritated about missing my flight and waking up at 5 am to catch the early flight to Miami. When we got there, he parked and took my bag and his bag into the airport. At this point I realized that he had booked us a flight somewhere else!!! We literally just made the flight because of my delayed situation! He wouldn't let me see where we were going, he just put me on the plane and I found out that we were on our way to Bahamas for the weekend! We had the best time. We rented a car and explored the island. We went to local places to eat and met the most amazing Bahamian people. Since he hates going to "Touristy areas" he always finds the best food that the locals make. The fish was to die for!!! We met another american couple and had dinner with them one night too. He also got me beautiful diamond earrings for Valentines day and for our six month anniversary (just happens to be the same day!) He really treated me like a princess the entire weekend. We got to Florida and I hung out with his mom and sister and niece (who were also visiting him) for a few days and then headed back home. I have never been treated so well in my life. He is amazing to me and I am so happy that I am with him. I can't wait til winter is over and he moves back home so we can start the next part of our lives together.

this past weekend I went to Las Vegas for my girlfriends bachelorette party. It was insane!!! We were 12 girls and we had a really great time. But I missed him terribly. Although I was having fun I did not wish to be single again, not for one second. I did not envy the girls who were making out with random guys on the dance floor. I was happy knowing that I have my bf and that we love each other. This was a huge test for me too... In past relationships I have been quite tempted in Vegas and this time not even for one second.

I have had a few people approach me and email me wanting to get relationship advice. I am strongly considering doing a course and combining the course with the fact that I have been a counselor and life coach for 7 years and possibly doing some relationship stuff on the side. We shall see where life takes me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment